The bottom line is I did not get the points.Plenti gave an excuse that Adorama.com said I used a coupon or discount code.

Sorry, but the item I bought was a MacBook Pro on 12.31.2016. There were no discounts or coupons for the new MacBook Pro. Also I emailed Adorama.com and I have 3 emails, 1 from customer service, 1 from accounting, and 1 from administration, all saying that the Company or Retailer Adorama with a NYC store, Website, Education and Government Programs, and More Services is not and has never been a member of or associated with Plenti.com. This was the last email correspondence with Adorama about my purchase at Adorama.com and Plenti.com , Plenti Points, and Plenti's Online Marketplace, etc....

Customer Service on Existing orders - Ticket# LTK121450168860185X Back to Messages From: "Adorama Customer Service" Add to Contacts | Invite Sender | Block SenderFull Header To:glenastewart@juno.com Sent: Sun, May 07, 2017 06:10 AM Hi Glen, We apologize for the inconvenience in getting a point for your Plenti. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If Plenti is claiming that they received a response from us, they should provide us a proof. We already checked it with our Managers and they confirmed that we are not affiliated with Plenti.

I will escalate this to our Managers to provide necessary action. Again, we apologize for all the inconvenience and thank you for your kind understanding. If you have any further questions, or require additional assistance please reply to this e-mail. Thanks for Shopping with Adorama.

Jade B.

Customer Service Specialist Adorama - More than a Camera Store We have assigned the following tracking ID to your inquiry: LTK121450168860185X.Please use this ticket number in any correspondence with us

Review about: Plenti Rewards Program.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Plenti?

Comments