1.7
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Horrible customer service.I called to merge two plenty accounts because I had lost my original card and had begun using a new one.

When the accounts we're merged everything was fine for about a week until I started noticing emails thanking me for using a significant amount of points I had never redeemed. When I called customer service again regardedinf this issue I was told the fraud dept. would contact me within two days and another card would arrive at my home within two weeks. No one called and the card never showed.

I waited about a month to call and see what was going on and was told that the form for my report was submitted incorrectly. I was offered 50 points as a courtesy as if that was an apprioate amount to resolve the mistake they made. I was looking for extra points. I was looking for the issue to be cared about and resolved as quickly and as easily as possible.

The fact that they thought they could just throw some points in my account and call it a fair deal was astonishing. All I really wanted was my points back and my new card to be mailed within a faster shipping selection.

F for effort with the problem resolution.F for effort with the customer service.

Review about: Plenti Account.

Had an Experience with Plenti?

Comments