Plenti - Can not use my points

Interest Rate

The phone number is not working

Plenti card problem

lost plenti card i need to speak to someone

Plenti - I didn't speak to anyone

All i got was "you've dial a number that's active"

Plenti - Still not resolved

2.0
Interest Rate

Still can't change my phone number and still no help

Plenti - Trying to get my pin number so i can use my points

No one was in the office

Reason of review: I need to get my pin number to redeem my points at Harvey's.

Plenti - Pricing.

Gudalur, Tamil Nadu 643211, India 0 comments

I’m not signing up for another waste of time card.

I was at Rite Aid. Didn’t know their pricing is based on plentiful card.

I’m not paying $2.39 for a bottled water when the next person gets it for $1.39. Ridiculous.

I left there and went to the a 7 Eleven.

PO Ex-customer of Plenti

I was given a gift card for $25 from Plenti.....to my surprise when I tried to use the card I was told that it needed to be activated. When I called to activate the card I was told by the customer service person that It was to late and that there was nothing she could do.

I attempted to talk to her about my concern but she refused to listen and hung up on me. If that is the way you handle your customers, I can see why people have shied away from your company.

I will never in the future have anything with "PLENTI" on it. I will also share with others through social media......Screw you...

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Plenti - We should have known better.

2.4
Additional Fees

On May 25 we decided to use the 5,664 points we'd built up to make a purchase at Rite Aid. The cashier received a message saying "transaction can't be completed" when we put in our phone number and PIN.

So moments later we tried the purchase again and, Gee what do you know, the points weren't there. They'd been deducted from our account even though the sale hadn't gone through. We paid full price for the items we bought. The cashier and manager at Rite Aid were extremely apologetic because they had no way of refunding our points or making any headway with Plenti.

We called Plenti an hour later. The rep said our "dispute" would take five to seven days to resolve and we would see a refund after Plenti contacted the store directly to confirm our story.

We called a week later. And a week later. And a week later. And a week later. When I used the word "fraudulent" in a twitter post, they contacted me and gave me exactly the same excuse they'd started with. They demanded a receipt for the transaction that never went through. They had no answer as to why they never made any attempt to contact the store.

On July 5 they claimed that our "dispute" would be resolved on July 7 and we would receive a refund then. July 7 came and went, and they said on the phone we would receive a refund on July 9. I'm sure each of the reps on the phone actually believed what they were told from above.

On July 10, a few hours before the Plenti program would disappear forever, we received an email stating that our points had been refunded. The online marketplace had closed months before, Rite Aid was closed, and my wife's car was already full of gas.

In a last desperate effort to use some of our points, I took my car several miles to top off my tank at an open ExxonMobil station. Their pumps had already been re-branded with ExxonMobil's replacement program, and my points didn't work anyway.

So Plenti gets to claim that they honored their commitment and did what they promised (even though it was five weeks late), when in fact what they did was run out the clock to make it absolutely certain that we could not use the benefit of their fraudulent program before claiming to make us whole.

I'm certain we're not the only people American Express (Plenti's parent) did this to. I'd really like to see a class action certified, but the bottom line is that most losses to consumers would be for small dollar amounts like our $56.64 and it just wouldn't be worth the effort.

Fortunately, I teach about fraud and business ethics for a living. So now I have a new story to tell my audiences - and I will.

Review about: Plenti Rewards Program.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Plenti rewards card sucks

Interest Rate

They cut you off on the last day so they dont have to pay up.oldest scam in the country. THEY know what their doing.everyo e should boycott any business that is affiliated with the plenti card.

Review about: Plenti Rewards Program.

Plenti - Horrible company!

Interest Rate

Awful company! Called 6 tines , went to three different gas stations, cashiers have no clue!!

Totally scam. Customer service laughed at me and disconnected me twice after Being on hold for over 30 minutes.