1.1

We grocery shop at Winn-Dixie near our home.They told us they were switching from their reward program to the plentirewards.We switched over, initially had no problems.

Winn-Dixie however is not very well-informed on the program. Circle K also participates in it and it gave me much more information. Last week I had $900 worth of repairs done on my car at an Exxon. A few days later at the grocery store printed on my receipt it said there was a problem with my plenticard & to call the rewards program.

I did so and was told by someone who sounded Filipino that Exon put a hold on my card due to it being a large purchase. This is not a credit card this is a rewards program.! She said it would be for a few days. A few days later I went to a different Exxon station for gas&merchandise.

The clerk told me you need to call it says there's a problem with your rewards card. I called again and got someone of Spanish-speaking origin. They told me Exon put a hold on my card &that the hold would stay for 7 to 10 days.then he increased it to 15 days. When I asked why would you hold points that are available I was told that it was for security purposes.

Again this is not a credit card. Also we called again today -same problem getting notified by partners that there's a problem with my card.I got Mexico today& was told that all the call centers for plenti come out of Mexico & that it is not US based.It is run by American Express & there is no one to speak to in the actual United States of America. They were rude and wanted too much information including my address ,date of birth ,my phone number. I told them what businesses I used my card at ,the address of where I used my card and how much I spent and still was told that there's a hold on it " for security reasons".

Do not use this card.

I think it is a way for them to collect your information under the guise of a loyalty program.This business is based out of Mexico -your information is not secure

Review about: Plenti Rewards Program.

Comments